We are seeking a talented and experienced Influencer Marketer to join our dynamic marketing team. As an Influencer Marketer, you will play a crucial role in amplifying our brand's presence and driving engagement through strategic influencer partnerships. While experience in fintech is preferred, we welcome individuals with proven success in influencer marketing from diverse industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting/financial transactions and records, along with monthly closure procedures. Analyze financial transactions and preparation of monthly reconciliations.
- Compliance with financial regulations and standards wherever applicable.
- Flagging risks to the finances – operational, market etc., and developing strategies to counter/mitigate the same.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assistance in various tax and corporate compliances.
- Documentation and monitoring of internal control procedures.
- Providing guidance to accounting clerical staff.
- Payments and disbursements.
- Reporting to management and seniors.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Should have sufficient knowledge in GST tax return filings.
- Have good technical accounting knowledge.
- Ability to keep track of details and work within deadlines.
- Ability to organize and maintain financial records/Reconciliations.
- Positive, professional attitude toward work and colleagues.
- Have excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Experience: Above one year of relevant experience.
- Note – Articleship or Industrial experience under CA will be considered.
- Candidates with experience in the Securities field are preferred
- Candidates who are Certified Chartered Accountants are preferred
Join us and be part of a collaborative team that values creativity, innovation, and results-driven marketing. If you have a passion for influencer marketing and are eager to make an impact in the digital landscape, we encourage you to apply!