Transfer and withdraw money seamlessly through the registered bank account with TRADEJINI
There are 5 ways to transfer funds to your TRADEJINI Account
|Payment Gateway||Immediate||₹9 + 18% GST|
|IMPS (upto 5 lakhs)||Immediate||Free|
|NEFT/RTGS||Within 1 hour||Free|
|Cheque||2 to 7 working days||Free|
Transfer up to INR 50 lakhs instantly through net banking from CubePlus funds page. INR 9 + GST per transfer will be charged for such transfers irrespective of the amount. Please find the below the list of supported banks for Instant transfer facilities with Tradejini..
|Account Name||TRADEJINI Financial Services Private Limited|
|ICICI Bank Account Number*||JINI|
|Account Type||Current Account|
|Branch||CMS Branch, Mumbai|
*“JINI” is Tradejini’s virtual account number and consists only alphabets. Add this account as a payee in your bank account to transfer funds to your Tradejini account.
- In case funds are not appearing in your account, it may be on account of transfer from an unregistered bank account. The funds are to be transferred from the bank which is registered in your account with Tradejini.
- Tradejini does not accept any pay in via cash or Demand Draft (DD).
- Tradejini will not call or send an email for requesting a fund transfer in any account other than the account listed above. Investors are requested to maintain precaution of calls and emails claiming to be Tradejini representatives and are requested to check the bank account details mentioned above before transferring.
- Tradejini does not charge any fees for transferring money through any of the above mentioned means other than through Payment gateway.
- NEFT/RTGS funds usually clear and reflect within 5 mins to 1 hour depending on your bank.
- IMPS funds will be updated instantly.
- You will get SMS confirmation once the amount is credited to your trading account