Our Journey So Far
- ·TRADEJINI founded by Kishore & Dinesh
- · Exchange registration with NSE, BSE, MCX and CDSL
- · 6 member team
- · Client base increased to 1000+
- · Coimbatore branch operational
- · Trader’s awareness program initiated
- · Team size increased to 30+
- · 1500+ clients added
- · Flash for market news introduced
- · Traders Conference
- · Media Visibility through CNBC and TOI
- · Launch of Sparc - Back office
- · Launch of CRM for better client services
- · Client base increased to 10k+
- · Launch of Option Action
- · Launch of Trade Action
- · Launch of Trader’s Café
- · Launch of Webinar for trader’s community
- · Launch of Rest API
- · Launch of new trading platform ARROW
- · Launch of Digital KYC
- · Stock scanners and alerts and Thematic investing
- · Online IPO
- · Mutual Fund online Platform
- · Launch of ITRADE With advance decision tools
- · Client Base increased to 20k+
- · Team size increased to 70+
- · Launch of Cube – the upgraded trading platform
- · Completed 10 years!
- · Over 32k customers and a strong team of 100+
- · Launch of CubePlus our most advanced trading platform
- · Tradejini Verified PL
- · Multiple integrations to enhance customer experience
With over four decades of industry expertise, Kishore is seasoned veteran in the stock broking realm, witnessing the transformative journey from traditional paper trades to the advent of paperless trading. Kishore’s unwavering ability to adapt to cutting-edge technologies has been instrumental in shaping the success of TRADEJINI.
Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit at the age of 45, Kishore along with his co-founder Dinesh founded TRADEJINI in 2012, employing a completely bootstrapped approach to create a robust platform that caters to the diverse needs of traders and investors. His uncanny knack of identifying investment opportunities, decoding complex financial data and ability to multi task has been made him a proficient investor and trader!
He was a member of Bangalore Stock Exchange and contributed significantly as the Head of Retail Equities for Way2Wealth Securities, pioneering the launch of the first integrated online trading platform. Beyond the financial sphere, Kishore indulges in the enriching pursuit of travel, exploring the world and gaining inspiration from diverse cultures and landscapes.
Kishore Kumar J, CEO
As a finance veteran and with over three decades of interest in the capital markets, Dinesh brings a wealth of experience and an exceptional track record to the table. Throughout his illustrious journey, he has successfully managed multiple businesses, showcasing remarkable entrepreneurial skills.
In 2012, Dinesh co-founded Tradejini alongside Kishore, bootstrapping the company and propelling it to prominence within the industry. His meticulous attention to detail ensures precision and accuracy and ensures we are compliant in all aspects of the work at Tradejini!
Driven by his passion as an avid long-term investor, Dinesh has always nurtured a deep interest in finance and accounts. He has consistently demonstrated resilience and adaptability in the face of evolving compliance regulations with finesse, consistently achieving outstanding results. Beyond his professional pursuits, he enjoys a good game of cricket, humming to old Bollywood music and public speaking.
Dinesh Kumar M, MD
Meet the team
Life at TRADEJINI
Our workplace utopia: where brilliance meets banter, deadlines bow down to wit, and our coffee is as strong as our team’s sense of humor. Welcome to TRADEJINI!
Why work at TRADEJINI ?
- Cabinless Culture
- Fun and work go hand in hand
- Young and dynamic team
- Perfect blend of nerds and backbenchers
- The pictures speak for themselves!
Our Central Goal at TRADEJINI is to minimize the cost of transactions so as to ethically maximize the profits of clients in the long term.
To be the most preferred Fintech Company for customers to access financial markets.
To empower customers to trade & invest in financial products with innovative tools at a minimal cost.