SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting/financial transactions and records, along with monthly closure procedures. Analyze financial transactions and preparation of monthly reconciliations.
- Compliance with financial regulations and standards wherever applicable.
- Flagging risks to the finances – operational, market etc., and developing strategies to counter/mitigate the same.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assistance in various tax and corporate compliances.
- Documentation and monitoring of internal control procedures.
- Providing guidance to accounting clerical staff.
- Payments and disbursements.
- Reporting to management and seniors.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Should have sufficient knowledge in GST tax return filings.
- Have good technical accounting knowledge.
- Ability to keep track of details and work within deadlines.
- Ability to organize and maintain financial records/Reconciliations.
- Positive, professional attitude toward work and colleagues.
- Have excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Experience: Above one year of relevant experience.
- Note – Articleship or Industrial experience under CA will be considered.
- Candidates with experience in the Securities field are preferred
- Candidates who are Certified Chartered Accountants are preferred
Mail us at recruitment @ tradejini.com by attaching your resume (pdf /word) and we will revert within 24 Hours.